ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
Founded in 2017, WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain, the UK and now also...in Germany and France!
We are a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, through rewriting the rules of the travel industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Customer Care, Marketing, Product, Finance, Technology, P&C, A&C.
LOCATION: Milan HQ
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Internship, full-time/part-time (to be agreed with the Team Leader).
START DATES: May/June or November/December but potentially all year long
Our Teams are growing, even internationally, and we are always looking for new talented candidates to join us for an internship, both "curricular" and "extracurricular".
Here at WeRoad our journey so far has been incredible: born as part of the OneDay Group, in just 5 years our team has grown to 120 employees and we are planning to onboard another bunch of people in the next year.
Are #ambition, #speed, #entrepreneurship and #resilience part of your personal approach?
You will find the place to work here in WeRoad!
What we’re looking for:
- You are sociable and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- If you have experience in the above department will be considered a plus (but it is not mandatory);
- You are highly enthusiastic: an all-star motivator and communicator, able to transmit your energy and personality into your online, written, and face-to-face interactions;
- You are ambitious: you love having a target to reach and exceed and are self-motivated to achieve results;
- You love traveling, learning, and meeting new people - i.e. you have the WeRoad spirit!
- You are currently based in Milan or willing to relocate here.
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want in at the ground floor of a movement set to become huge;
- You love to travel and want to work with young, smart, and fun people who love it too;
- You prefer challenge and adventure over daily routine and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to step outside your comfort zone in order to achieve;
- You are a self-starter ready to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start;
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success;
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we can offer:
- 6 Months internship. This role is meant to cover our WeRoad peak but we’re a fast-growing company and we can ensure that talented people will find always an opportunity in WeRoad
- A great workspace. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan and a memorable onboarding experience in our HQ base the C30
- Opportunities to learn and grow your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay. Participate in the numerous meetups and events we host at C30 or online, to share knowledge with other people in the industry;
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a work from home policy, unlimited holidays (yes UNLIMITED!) and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents!
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
Ready to apply?
The selection process will consist of:
● Technical and background-based interview with Hiring Manager;
● Final call with P&C