Our Team, is growing, even internationally, and we are always looking for new talented candidates!
Here at WeRoad our journey so far has been incredible: born as part of the OneDay Group, in just 5 years our team has grown to 120 employees and we are planning to onboard another bunch of people in the next year.
Are #ambition, #speed, #entrepreneurship and #resilience part of your personal approach? You will find the place to work here in WeRoad!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious, want to build and be part of something huge, growing faster than you thought possible
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Travel Coordinators and you could go abroad even more often.
- A great workspace. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan, Madrid, London, Paris and Berlin and you’ll have the chance to frequently tour around them to meet all our WeRoad people.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a work-from-home policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents!
- Training & Development. Join our training programs and the ones of our holding company, OneDay.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a generous paternity and maternity leave policy and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents!
- Unlimited Holiday. You are the master of your own time. We have an unlimited holiday policy and encourage each employee to be their own entrepreneur.
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
- Smart working. Remote and flexible working, and we support you to work from your destination of choice up to 1 month per year.
In case your CV matches with one of our job openings, P&C will contact you to start the recruitment process.