Germany Travel Coordinator
(Please note, although this role refers to travel globally – you MUST be based in Germany to apply)
Check out this video of the A&C team here!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 90+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR Germany: www.weroad.de
Instagram WR Germany: @weroad_de
Founded in 2017, we’re a dynamic, ambitious team of over 100 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy, Spain and the UK – and we are now launching in Germany!
We’re on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are based in Germany, love travelling and meeting new friends…apply now to become a WeRoad Travel Coordinator!
At WeRoad, our Travel Coordinators are the heart and soul of everything we do. They travel the world with us, guiding small groups of people on trips to 90+ destinations all over the world.
The role of a Travel Coordinator is not a job in the formal sense of the word (although you are compensated in trips, expenses and fees of course) – this is an Experience! To travel, obviously, and to be part of our Community of Travel Coordinators who engage with us, each other, and the world through trips, social media, events, conventions, meet-ups and more; to love the WeRoad mission and share our brand of travel with everyone.
It’s up to you to tell us your availability and we will match you with upcoming trips, so you can give us a couple of weeks a year to fit into your holiday time/around your other jobs and commitments, or you can be available all year round, or anything in between! This means that WeRoad is not your only role but can be combined with other roles and forms of income, you don’t need to be an expert tour guide (in fact, that’s not what this is).…what matters is your love for travel and discovering the world with other people!
Part of the role is to be an active and engaged member of our kickass Travel Coordinator Community, and right now as we are launching into Germany we are looking for Travel Coordinators who can partner with us in bringing potential travellers on board, representing the Coordinator community at live sales events, hosting WePub/engagement events in your city, and creating content to push upcoming departures – to help us sell more trips for you to lead, foster strong community bonds between Coordinators, and make some BFFs. It is completely up to you how much you would like to be involved in this, but the opportunities to grow both professionally and personally as an ambassador for our Community are amazing, if we may say so ourselves! Help us build and grow – the more people that are on board, the more trips there are to coordinate.
If you feel like this all sounds like a bit of you, we are excited to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Live once-in-a-lifetime experiences while travelling to our destinations all over the world with WeRoaders, facilitating the absolute time of your lives. You will be in charge of leading an exciting but smooth-running tour, keeping on top of logistics and maintaining a great group atmosphere on the road.
- Scout for and arrange non-included activities for travellers on tour.
- Create content introducing yourself and the tour pre-departure, and post tour round-ups.
- Also be an active member of the Community, assisting with any element you can put your strengths to, including Marketing/Content/Social Media, making your own Sales and creating your own trips (!!!), bringing together your own Events (bar meets, activities) for meeting your potential passengers/WeRoaders and spreading the word of our brand. *Important* We are specifically looking for people who can partner with us in these areas in this launch phase of WeRoad into Germany
- Become part of the WeRoad International Community of Travel Coordinators who share your passion for adventures, stories and people, taking part in our global and local country events to share ideas and bond with your peers, and even creating some events for yourselves.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Love for travel
- Enthusiasm for meeting new people, and sharing new experiences
- Able to run a minimum of 2 trips a year for us (most trips are around 1- 2 weeks long)
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills, and the capacity to be flexible and think on your feet
- Empathy and teambuilding – the ability to promote a great group atmosphere and think about other people
- Not shy about introducing yourself to our travellers over social media 😉
- An open attitude to sharing skills and ideas
- Willingness and time-commitment to be involved in our Travel Coordinator community
We want to focus on the real you.
That’s why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video so we can meet you for the first time and get to know a little bit about you, by following this link https://coordinators.weroad.de/ where you find more info on the role, and information on what to include in your video.