Spain Sales Intern
Are you looking for a mandatory internship? Just check it out!
Unit: Sales & Engagement City: Madrid
WeRoad ES Sales Intern
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup with a unique vision for group travel. We’ve been disrupting the travel industry in Italy and Spain since 2017 and now we`re also launching the UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a tour operator, but so much more - first and foremost we are a community of travelers, united by love for travel, adventure, and the experience of faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and provide life-affirming journeys to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Since its founding in 2017, WeRoad has evolved from an initial startup to a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people from Italy, Spain, the UK and beyond. Despite the pandemic, we are experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and are poised to continue this success in the UK.
We're on a mission to design and deliver travel experiences worth living and sharing, while rewriting the rules of the industry every step of the way to make travel more fun, authentic and social than ever before.
WeRoad is part of OneDay Group, a business & community builder with a focus on younger generations (‘Millennials’ and ‘generation Z’). OneDay’s ambition is to create and nurture the growth of companies that will have a broad, lasting positive impact on the world, putting new generations at the center.
Meet the sales team here!
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD SALES INTERN
Your mission will be to manage and grow our sales targets for Spain.
Sales, Sales, Sales
- First and foremost, you’ll be a sales dragon, with the primary task of hunting and converting leads through any means possible;
- You’ll keep the sales process organized by maintaining and updating an efficient sales pipeline and record of interaction with customers;
- You’ll be an expert on all of our adventures, able to give tailored advice to customers who are looking for support in finding and ultimately booking the perfect tour.
- You’ll be the point of contact for our WeRoaders and will be in contact with them through all major customer channels (Facebook, Instagram, Zendesk, Whatsapp, phone and more)
What we’re looking for:
- You are Spanish native, or speak the language at a mother-tongue level and have lived experience of the Spanish culture and ways of communicating;
- You are sociable and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- You have hunger for sales / leads hunting and want to learn how a travel-sales department works to reach its targets.
- You are highly enthusiastic: an all-star motivator and communicator, able to transmit your energy and personality into your online, written and face-to-face interactions;
- You are ambitious: you love having a target to reach and exceed and are self-motivated to achieve results;
- You love traveling, learning and meeting new people - i.e. you have the WeRoad spirit!
- You are currently based in Madrid
- You are available to work during some weekends
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want in at the ground floor of a movement set to become huge;
- You love travel and want to work with young, smart, and fun people who love it too;
- You prefer challenge and adventure over daily routine and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to step outside your comfort zone in order to achieve;
- You are a self-starter ready to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start;
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success;
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we can offer:
- A great workspace. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan, Madrid, Barcelona and London and you’ll have the chance to frequently tour around them to meet all our WeRoad people;
- You will be based in our coworking in Madrid
- Opportunities to learn and grow your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay. Participate in the numerous meetups and events we host at C30 or online, to share knowledge with other people in the industry;
- Fun! We schedule regular team building events throughout the year, and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
Ready to apply? Introduce yourself!
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work for WeRoad?
- What excites and scares you most about being an intern in our WeRoad Spanish team?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the Sales Intern position?
- If you were a travel destination, which would you be and why?
Send your video in English / Spanish to [email protected] ! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet you!