In our second “Product Talks” we had the pleasure to host Alessandro Pacilio, Head of Product at The Data Apparel Company and host of the Making Value Podcast (MVP), discussing how to launch a new product and reach an MVP
- The process of creating a new product (comparison between Bookings.com vs. The Data Apparel Company)
- How stakeholders are involved in the process of creating a new product
- How the launching of a new product takes place in corporates vs. start-ups
- Stakeholder Management: how to deal with non-product-driven stakeholders?
- OKRs: how did you implemented them and how?
- Strategy: Value Proposition, an example