Perks & Benefits
It’s not all about money. We try our very best to make your journey at WeRoad “WoW” – if you don’t know what this means check out the culture manifesto. This list of perks and benefits is always worked on and growing, just like everything else in WeRoad.
💸 Financial Benefits
- Immediately: Meal Vouchers in Italy, Spain, Germany and France
- After 6 months: Parent support, Marriage bonus
- After 5 years: A staying bonus worth 500 Euro
- Discount codes: We have maaaany deals with many companies and all our employees benefit from these
🧘 Lifestyle Benefits
- Immediately: Unlimited Holiday & Hybrid Working
- After 6 months: WeRoad Trip, ScuolaZoo Trip, up to 4 weeks remote working
- Maternity leave: in addition to the legal requirement in each country, we offer at least 1 additional month of full pay
- Paternity leave: we offer a minimum of 1 month of full pay paternity leave to all fathers.
📚 Training & Development
- Mentorship Programme: We have a mentorship programme that is available to all our employees starting from day one.
- High Potential Programme: For all our Italian speakers, this high potential programme is managed by our holding company, the OneDay group. It’s 1 year long programme and mainly focuses on building your entrepreneurial business skills so that maybe one day, you can start a business for us.
- Individual Training Investment: Each team leaders has a training budget available and can decide what and who to invest it in, in order to maximise individual and team performance.
- Leadership Development Programme: For all managers and leaders in WeRoad we running a leadership training programme that you will be automatically part of.
🪄 Team Building
- Connecting with your team: Your team leader has a budget to spend on team building events, workshops, drinks, anything he or she thinks that you need to have fun while hitting targets.
- Company Retreats: Once a year, usually in October we will organise a company retreat to celebrate the success of the past year. This event is planned in collaboration with our Culture Ambassador team. In 2021 we went to Jordan for four days with the whole team and in 2022, we went to the beautiful Lake Garda for a day trip and one night stay.