Perks & Benefits
It’s not all about money. We try our very best to make your journey at WeRoad “WoW” – if you don’t know what this means check out the culture manifesto. This list of perks and benefits is always worked on and growing, just like everything else in WeRoad.
💸 Financial Benefits
- Immediately: Meal Vouchers in Italy, Spain and France
- After 6 months: Parent support
- After 5 years: A staying bonus is you’ve been with the OneDay holding for 5 years
🧘 Lifestyle Benefits
- Immediately: Unlimited Holiday & Hybrid Working
- After 6 months: Marriage bonus, WeRoad Trip, ScuolaZoo Trip, up to 4 weeks remote working
📚 Training & Development
- Mentorship Programme: We have a mentorship programme that is available to all our employees. From day one, you can speak to your manager and together identify a person in the company or OneDay group, or outside if you know someone, to build a mentorship relationships with, and who can help you overcome areas of weaknesses, or areas that will be new to your job.
- High Potential Programme: The high potential programme is driven and managed by our holding company, the OneDay group. While not in your first year, but once your performance shows that you are a “high potential” we will invite you to be part of this 1 year long programme. This programme develops and grow your entrepreneurial business skills and allows you to broaden your knowledge in areas you may not have had the chance to be exposed to previously.
- Individual Training Investment: Each team leaders has a training budget available and can decide what and who to invest it in, in order to maximise individual and team performance.
- Leadership Development Programme: For all managers and leaders in WeRoad we are creating a leadership training programme. Topics that will be discussed including but not limited to: Leadership basics & building trusting teams; Communication and how to manage conflict; Performance Reviews and giving and receiving feedback; How to priorities and manage your and your teams high work loads.
🪄 Team Building
- Connecting with your team: your team leader has a budget each year to spend on team building events, workshops, drinks, anything he or she thinks that is best to invest in.
- Company Retreats: Once a year, usually in October we will organise a company retreat to celebrate the success of the past year. This event is planned in collaboration with our Culture Ambassador team. In 2021 we went to Jordan for four days with the whole team and in 2022, we went to the beautiful Lake Garda for a day trip and one night stay.